Spoiler alert: It’s super simple.
HOW TO BREW ʻULU + MĀMAKI HERBAL TEA
- 1 cup water = 1 Tbsp tea (or 1 tea bag); or
- 8 cups water = 1/2 cup tea
- 16 cups water = 1 cup tea
- Tea may be steeped twice
- Add tea to water
- Bring to a boil for a few minutes
- Turn off heat, and steep for 10+ minutes
- Strain and serve, or chill for later
* Brewing methods and times can vary widely depending on who you ask. That’s because it’s a very forgiving process that’s based largely on personal preference.
For a stronger brew, add more leaves and/or steep longer.
Pro tip: Steep twice and enjoy again!
Come along with us as we harvest our MĀMAKI + ʻULU HERBAL TEA.